This churched was built by a Syrian merchant for the Syrians living in Famagusta in 1339. There are frescoes of camels and texts in Syriac the language used by the Nestorians in their religious ceremonies. The belfry and the attachments are later additions. The entrance is very plain with a pretty rose window over it. The vaulted ceiling is supported by pillars with ornamented shafts.